THE SCARLETT SUITE
How to Order
pssst, it's easy
I understand that each wedding is unique and the needs for each couple will vary greatly which is why I do not have set packages. Everything is sold a la carte and built to suite which is why all orders begin with an itemized quote and design mockup—so you can have the absolute best understanding of exactly what your wedding paper package will include and look like.
The process page provides a detailed, step-by-step outline of how to order from the collection and will walk you through what to expect throughout the rest of the process.
You can start the quote process by either scheduling a consultation call with me or by filling out the discovery form with your design details.
Like a Consultation in a box...
Ordering a sample box is the best way to get aquatinted with the quality of Blonde & Brindle invitations. It is packed full of all the goodies! You’ll get to see and feel the suite of your liking along with:
• A welcome guide outlining customizations and timelines
• Examples of each print method: digital, letterpress, and foil
• Swatches of the single and double ply papers in bright white and soft white
• All color swatches available for envelopes, liners, and belly bands
• A printed chart of digital ink colors
• A step-by-step guide to ordering